Terms and Conditions
1. The client must inform the dietitian about his full medical history and/or any allergies during the consultation. The Nutrition and Diet Center shall not be responsible if the customer fails to notify the Center of his/her medical condition.
2. The delivery of the meal box for the subscription begins after 48 hours. The center cannot deliver the meal box at the time specified by the customer. The customer must discuss the delivery dates with the customer service representative before subscribing.
3. The driver will not leave the meal box outside the customer’s house after waiting for the driver for ten (10) minutes. If the customer does not respond, the driver will deliver the box to the Diet Shop branch (Salwa Road).
4. If the customer wishes to change the address to deliver meals for one day or more, he must notify the Nutrition and Diet Center forty-eight (48) hours in advance.
5. The customer must inform the Nutrition and Dietetics Center forty-eight (48) hours in advance if he wishes to temporarily stop / open the subscription for a day or more.
6. The customer must put the food in the fridge, upon receiving the box. The Nutrition and Diet Center will not be responsible if the customer fails to do so.
7. Meals are selected with the specialist or chosen at the center, provided that they are delivered to the reception staff. In the event that you do not choose, meals will be sent within the agreed calories, with random choices.
8. If the client no longer wishes to participate in the program, he must inform the Nutrition and Diet Center forty-eight (48) hours in advance, and he has the right to transfer his participation to another person.